Payment of Fees
We appreciate that Covid/lockdown and the cost of living has brought many complexities for a number of families. To keep payments simple and manageable, we ask that all parents/guardians pay in monthly blocks BEFORE their child attends the sessions.
- YoungSchool: £8 per week
- Level 2: £20.00 per week
- Level 1: £30.00 per week
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made on a monthly basis in the last week of the month PRIOR to the student attending. For example, for the month of September, fees must be paid in the last week of August.
- Monthly fees are to be paid one week prior to the month that the student will be attending (*please note if the fees are not paid one week prior to the attendance of the student, we are sorry to say that their place will be passed over to a student on our waiting list).
- Payments must be made by bank transfer only.
- Students must attend a minimum of three Saturdays per month.
- Four weeks’ (one month) notice, with payment, must be provided if a student intends to leave. Please note there are no reimbursements if a student leaves at any point during the current month.
- If no notice is given and payment is not received, theschool will seek legal proceedings to recoup the payment owed at the expense of the parent or guardian.
- We offer a 15% sibling discount (on any subsequent children) for families with more than one child attending theschool. Please note the 15% discount will be applied to the youngest child.